Schwinn IC Pro 20 Indoor Bike - Black Frame
Indoor Bike Trainer
Out of stock
Do you want it asap? We'll let you know when it returns!
Schwinn IC Pro 20 Indoor Bike
For over a decade, the Schwinn has set the standard as the cycle studio workhorse.
Now, 20 years after Schwinn built the first production bike for indoor cycling, we are proud to introduce the I.C. Pro20™.
The newest addition to the Schwinn line combines the proven, authentic drive train of the I.C. Pro20™ with updated features.
All housed in a sleek, modern frame profile, finished off in a distinctive satin black finish.
Who says functional can’t be beautiful?
- Classic handlebar design with integrated water bottle holder and smart phone tablet mount
- Trapezoidal seat and handlebar design for rock-solid performance
- Perimeter-weighted flywheel with dual-pad brake technology
- Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- Heavy Perimeter-Weighted Flywheel
- Direct Pressure Brake Resistance
- Narrow Q-Factor
- Optional Cadence Pro Console
- Trapezoidal seat adjustment
- Frame Finish – E-Coated & Powder Coated Steel
The IC Pro20 bike is Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal compatible. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look, Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.
- Length: 20″ (51 cm)
- Width: 50″ (127 cm)
- Height: 48″ (112 cm)
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Product Weight: 114 lbs (52 kg)
- User Height Range: 4’11” to 6’8″ (150cm to 203cm)
- Q-Factor: 168mm
- Bottom Bracket: Oversized ISIS
- Pedal Interface: 9/16 Threaded
- Frame Material: Corrosion-resistant, e-coated and powder-coated steel
- Drive Train: Chain
- Resistance System: Dual Caliper Friction Pad
- Flywheel weight: 41lbs (18.6kg)
- Ship Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
- Standard Pedals: Platform with Shoe Cage
- Optional Pedals: Schwinn Triple Link™
- Available Console: Schwinn Cadence Pro computer
|Model Name||IC Pro 20|
|Maximum User Weight (KG)||141 - 160 Kg|
|Flywheel Weight||41lbs (18.6kg)|
|Unfolded Dimensions||Length: 20″ (51 cm) Width: 50″ (127 cm) Height: 48″ (112 cm)|
|Warranty Details||2 years domestic use|
|ASK for Price||No|
|Ar Model Type||Select Model|
In this section you can ask everything related to this product. Any questions you have will be answered within hours.
In addition, you can see the frequently asked questions that other users have about this same product.
At FitnessInn we work with the best service companies in the fitness sector. This is transmitted not only in the quality of our products but above all in the after-sales service and the product warranty .
All our products, without exception, are original and enjoy full and complete manufacturer’s warranty.
Normally (with exceptions specified on the product page) they are:
- Domestic Products: 2 years labour, 3 years electrical parts, 5 years motor and a lifetime in the structure
- Commercial products: 1 year labour, 2 years electrical parts, 3 years motor and a lifetime in the structure.
Every day we receive thousands of requests to equip commercial gyms with domestic machines. We always make 100% clear that the domestic warranty is not valid for a commercial gym, however small it may be. Please keep in mind that if you buy a domestic machine and put it in a commercial environment, the warranty won´t cover any type of damage.
If you need any clarification, do not hesitate to call us and we will indicate the most suitable machines according to your needs. We are here to help!
TYPES OF DELIVERY
Choose the delivery method best suited to your needs
Fitness products are large and heavy and the assembly only a small part of the process.
All our products are delivered free of charge outside your home. Normally this is not a problem for small fitness products like spinning bikes or small treadmills. However, if you live in a flat and have bought a 200 kilo machine, maybe the best is to hire our two man delivery and / or our premium delivery and installation service.
- Premium delivery and installation: ideal for heavy products and domestic gyms with more than one machine. The machines will be assembled, tested and all the packaging will be taken for recycling. The cost of this service varies depending on the number of machines and access to your home. We recommend requesting a custom quote for orders with this service. (Price may change depending on the location and access to your home)
- PROMO PRODUCTS including free installation may be delivered and installed in different dates.
FitnessInn carries more than 1.000.000 £ in stock at any given time. We are one of the few fitness distributors with this capacity and quantity of products ready to be shipped in 24 hours.
If you bought a machine with us before 12.00 and we have it in stock, it will leave our warehouse on the same day . In this case, depending on where you live and your chosen delivery method, you will receive your product in 8 to 12 working days once dispatched.
- 2 man delivery inside the house + Professional installation: We will dispatch the product directly to the technician taking 1-4 work days approximately. Once he receive it he will contact you in 1-5 work days do book a delivery + installation date and time suitable for you.
- Full Domestic and Commercial Gyms: If we are building your gym, at the time of purchase, the Sales Person will indicate the approximate delivery time.
You can always contact us directly to follow your order at [email protected] or with sales person who attended you.
- Out-of-stock products: Due to the high turnover of certain products, it may be that you have purchased a product that we no longer have.
In this case we will contact you within 24-48 hours with a new approximate delivery time. It is our policy to offer our customers superior products at the same price.
- Orders dispatched directly from the manufacturer: Delivery times may vary depending on the brand, we will let you know the delivery date as soon as possible.
- Due to high volumes of orders over the Black Friday - Christmas period, delivery times may vary.
To settle your order on Gym Equipment Superstore you can choose between different payment methods:
We will send you a confirmation email with our account number and a summary of your order.
Account Holder: Gymcompany SL
IBAN: ES0301823247262012366024 (GBP)
None of our customers have reported any fraudulent use of their credit card as a result of purchases in our store or website.
We have so much confidence in the security of our system that we endorse each purchase with a security guarantee.
We use a secure server and all data, including bank details, will be automatically encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
Credit Cards allowed: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, JCB.
You will be redirected to the PayPal website.
Your order will be shipped as soon as PayPal confirms the full payment.
In some cases (incorrect or missing data) Gym Equipment Superstore reserves the right to request a different form of payment.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
Finance your purchase without paperwork and in up to 24 comfortable installments.
If the amount of your order is equal to or greater than £149, you can now pay in installments WITHOUT interest. When choosing the payment method, select financing by card or with your PayPal account. Complete the information required by Klarna and choose the fees in which you want to finance your purchase. Review the financing conditions and wait for the approval of Klarna. It will only take a few seconds! It is necessary to manage the financing request with the store staff and finalize the procedure on your mobile phone. Once your application has been approved by Klarna, the first installment will be charged through the chosen payment method. The remaining fees will be charged within the agreed deadlines.